Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Whoooooaaaa

Well, I haven't blogged in over a month!!! Technically I have but not for this blog! So to all of my friends and followers (sadly, I only have 10 according to my little follower area :( ) I do write every so often on another blog! It's the company I work for 's blog (Paper So Pretty). Check it out! You may win something and if you're my friend, you probably have better odds :) ! Here's the link....

papersopretty.blogspot.com


Anyways, I've been busy with work, the house, etc so not much time to keep up! This past weekend, I was in Dallas for Market and ooooohhhh weeeeee did I find some good stuff! And did I mention cheap!?! I swear I bought like a million necklaces, earrings, bracelets, headbands, etc. Cash and Carry is the BEST! I love seeing all of the different showrooms and booths! Especially all the home furnishings and Holiday Decor! So ready for Christmas!!!!! As a matter of fact, I think I'll turn some Christmas tunes on now! I found some of the most beautiful things. I loved the patterns and color scheme of these rugs....


You can't really see them that well in this pic but the colors are beautiful. I also think that this color scheme is so cute together. I don't know if I could pull this off or not though.


Love it! In the spare time that I've had (not much), I have been practicing on my sewing machine! I have soooo many projects I want to tackle but just can never seem to get around to it! I did recover an old stool that my mother in law gave me. Here it is...

I'm also in the process of redoing our master bedroom! This is taking much longer than I wanted because it took me forever!!!! to find a bedding set that I liked. I actually found one when I wasn't even looking! Here it is...


And yes, I got it on sale! Then used my last :( macy's gift card that we got for a wedding present plus macy's cash that we got from our registry! I only ended up spending $100!!!!! So the room will soon get painted a slate grey color and I'm accenting with turquoise and yellow. Love love love that color combo. I guess this blog is all about color combos that I like. I see a theme here. Anyways, enough for now! Go check out PSP's blog please! It would really help me out if my work blog could get as many followers as possible! Plus, I promise I'll post some good stuff :)

No comments:

Post a Comment