Friday, February 4, 2011

Where do I begin?

Well, needless to say, it has been a while since I have posted anything! SO here I go! I don't even know where I left off so I will just start rambling. Wheeeww.....wedding is over! I have mixed feelings about it being gone. So happy that all the planning and paying and stress is over but on the other hand, it all went by way too fast! Now, we are trying to readjust to work and having our life back! No more driving 10 hours back and forth almost every other weekend! I do have to go back to Tupelo at some point though and get all of our gifts/ registry stuff straightened out. That should be just delightful! (Sarcasm) Anywho, so after the wedding, we went to Riviera Maya, Mexico and it was AMAZING! But after day 3, I was ready to come back and get into the swing of things. It was almost stressful not having stress. I kept wondering what was going on...weird I know! So we came back to Houston where Chris' parents had come and brought all the wedding presents they could fit and I unpacked and put up for 3 days. The dining room is still a HOT MESS and I have nowhere to put my China and crystal because Chris doesn't think a new dining room set is necessary right now! Ugh...men! I hate....wait, thats too nice....DESPISE the table we have now! It is circa 1970 and not vintage or antique, just plain old! What am I going to do with this stupid thing. Ok, enough about the table, moving on to something better.

I went back to work this week after being off for a week and a half and it was a lot harder than I thought it would be. Not to mention there is a girl at work that only works part time, that is a completely dreadful person. She is so mean to me for no reason. I am finally learning to let it go and ignore her but I just don't understand why some people are mean and rude to people that are so nice to them! Get over yourself! Next topic or my BP may start to rise again!

Chris and I have decided that for the next 6 months, we are going to try and save, save, save! I thought this would be easy with the wedding being over and all but when we wrote out our list of all expenses going on....it will be HARD. I think we counted up 6 or 7 weddings to go to, buy presents for, etc, as well as birthdays in the family, I need a new phone (mine has shattered once again!), and traveling. It all adds up so dang fast!

Well, I will try to write more soon and keep up better but I make no promises! I'm off to write thank you notes!
:)

2 comments:

  1. Yay! So excited to see an update. :) Keep'em coming! love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU BLOGGED!!! yaayyy!! now i just need some pics to go with that blog....honeymoon ones would be great :) love and miss you :)

    ReplyDelete