Sunday, April 10, 2011

Around Houston

So since I'm not traveling back and forth to Mississippi near as much anymore, Chris and I have been able to enjoy Houston a little more and actually do things! Where do I begin?

Amy and Lane got married 2 weekends ago and I got to go back to MS! It was fun going back even though Chris had to stay in Houston :(. Seems like we always have to separate for weddings. Anyways, the wedding was beautiful and very sweet. Everything was so dainty and pretty and Amy was gorge!!!


Then it was back to Houston and back to work. The next weekend my Mom finally came to visit! It was so great having her here and see how we live. It is a totally different world here and it was fun to take Mom around to see it all. I think she was overwhelmed by all the highways and interstates. Houston is definitely a concrete jungle! Oh, did I mention that in between all this Chris has been making me patio furniture and I have been painting it? He made 2 adirondack chairs, a table, and a bench! He's getting so handy! Here are some pics of our patio...I'm still working on pillows for the chairs so it's not completely finished.




Today we went to the Houston Zoo. It was part of Chris' birthday present so we spent the day there! So much fun and I loved going downtown and exploring! Here are some pics from the Zoo expedition!




This little girls name is Tupelo!




All for now!!! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment