Sunday, April 17, 2011

Spring

So now that it is Spring time, I am taking every opportunity I can to be outside! I have been working out in the yard at least one day every weekend and boy do I have some wicked tan lines. Oh well, I just love being outside!! This weekend, the weather was perfect so we went to Kemah with Kellen and Megan and went for a stroll on the boardwalk and then out on the boat! It was wonderful but I may have had one too many bloody mary's because when we got home, I was sick! Anyways, I can't wait to go back to Kemah and ride some of the rides. I love that stuff. Below are some pics....




Earlier this week, Chris and I went to an Astros game! It was fun to get out during the week but it makes me so tired the next day. But who am I kidding, I'm always tired! 


Hmmm...what else to talk about? 

Oh! I think I finally have Chris talked in to buying our dining room set! It's taken me forever but I think I may have won him over. SO this prob sounds a little dumb but let me give you some background info on the situation.  When we moved into this house, his parents gave us all of this furniture/etc. to use until we got our own. Well....that translates into : Ashleigh hates all of this old furniture and wants it to be replaced as soon as possible! I would rather the dining room be empty than have what is in it now! Trust me...You would too! Maybe I'll post a pic of this ugly table later. So, how did I finally get Chris to break in? We were on the boat and I was telling Kellen and Megan about this horrific table when Kellen said, "Just get a new one Chris so you don't have to hear about it anymore and you can buy a boat!" Works for me! So our compromise is that he is allowed a boat after I get my dining room set!!!!! We'll see how soon this happens! But seriously, we have all this China and Crystal and it's all stored in a closet. That's no fun!

Well....I gotta get ready for the week but one last thought! I went to the grocery store this morning and saved $37.76 with coupons! I have gotten into the extreme coupon show and so I tried couponing  just to see if I could save enough to make it worth it and I did! Almost 40 bucks!!! The girl at the store said to me, "Go head, gurfriend". Now can I do the extreme couponing, NO! I would have to quit my job for that but I'm all for the $37.76 I saved! Whoop Whoop! :)

1 comment:

  1. Let Chris get a boat so when I come visit we can go out on it....and I love the new pic on the blog! :)

    ReplyDelete