Monday, September 13, 2010

401K

Well, after a month of looking....I can now say that I am contributing to my 401K :) ! Haha....Thank the Lord! PTL and any other Praise God thing I can say! I love having a schedule and am very structured so this last month with none of that just about drove me and Chris crazy. However, I think the dogs enjoyed my time without work. I did get a lot of wedding stuff done but I need to be at work. I want to be at work. I have to be in a social setting and be productive or I have small panic attacks. I think I'm crazy but anyway...just wanted to share the good news! Bad news- Houston at 7:00 am = terrible traffic!It takes me an hour to get to work and I have to pay 2 tolls on the way there and 2 on the way back which means I pay $6 a day to drive to work and that doesn't count gas $$$$. Oh well, looking on the bright side. Will post more later...I'm exhausted!

1 comment: